AY39 Alloy yachts (previous project)
- All the hydraulic systems on board incorporating 670kW of installed hydraulic power.
- Specifying all the hydraulic hardware including the design and development of new control blocks for the 120 tonne lifting keel, two 150 kW thrusters and 7-off 30 tonne sailing winches.
- Specifying drive train hardware, propellers, 2-off main engines and transmissions, couplings and ensuring all classification requirements met.
- Design and specification of the pneumatic supply and all pneumatic control circuits on board.
- Design of the Passarelle rear boarding platform
HMNZS Canterbury -Marine Industrial Design (Previous project)
- Baseline and feasibility studies into various mechanical upgrades
- Modular barge components and couplings design, stress analysis, winch replacement components, portal crane upgrade
RV Tangaroa NIWA
- Technical analysis and report on performance of auxiliary generator transmission bearing
Mechanical Systems and Equipment
Marine and land based crane, gangways, pontoons, commercial stairways and platforms design reviews for marine classification or local body compliance
Hydraulic and Pneumatic system design fault finding -superyacht and commercial marine
Mechanical system design -superyacht sector
Engineering technical reports for feasibility studies, failure analysis and repair
Prototype furniture models including, style, geometry, stress and deflection analysis
Camera and custom fittings for commercial Drones
Scalable molds for ornamental and commercial ceramics
Prototype molds for chocolate confectionery
Investment casting molds and prototype non-ferrous metal castings
Engineering production concepts for designers and artists