AY39 Alloy yachts (previous project)
- All the hydraulic systems on board incorporating 670kW of installed hydraulic power.
- Specifying all the hydraulic hardware including the design and development of new control blocks for the 120 tonne lifting keel, two 150 kW thrusters and 7-off 30 tonne sailing winches.
- Specifying drive train hardware, propellers, 2-off main engines and transmissions, couplings and ensuring all classification requirements met.
- Design and specification of the pneumatic supply and all pneumatic control circuits on board.
- Design of the Passarelle rear boarding platform
HMNZS Canterbury -Marine Industrial Design (Previous project)
- Baseline and feasibility studies into various mechanical upgrades
- Modular barge components and couplings design, stress analysis, winch replacement components, portal crane upgrade
RV Tangaroa NIWA
- Technical analysis and report on performance of auxiliary generator transmission bearing
Hydraulic fault finding 10 T captive winches
Pneumatic fault finding saloon ranch slider
Hydraulic system design tracked vehicle
Sea chest raw water cooling upgrade
Technical Mechanical engineering support; source damage and obsolescent replacement mechanical parts, hydraulic and equipment,
Prototype furniture, style, geometry, stress and deflection analysis
Prototype Kill switch
Business 3D logo
Replacement light fittings
Investment casting molds