AY39 Alloy yachts (previous project)
- All the hydraulic systems on board incorporating 670kW of installed hydraulic power.
- Specifying all the hydraulic hardware including the design and development of new control blocks for the 120 tonne lifting keel, two 150 kW thrusters and 7-off 30 tonne sailing winches.
- Specifying drive train hardware, propellers, 2-off main engines and transmissions, couplings and ensuring all classification requirements met.
- Design and specification of the pneumatic supply and all pneumatic control circuits on board.
- Design of the Passarelle rear boarding platform
HMNZS Canterbury -Marine Industrial Design (Previous project)
- Baseline and feasibility studies into various mechanical upgrades
- Modular barge components and couplings design, stress analysis, winch replacement components, portal crane upgrade
RV Tangaroa NIWA
- Technical analysis and report on performance of auxiliary generator transmission bearing
Hydraulic fault finding 10 T captive winches
Pneumatic fault finding saloon ranch slider
Hydraulic system design tracked vehicle
Sea chest raw water cooling upgrade
Technical Mechanical engineering support; source damage and obsolescent replacement mechanical parts, hydraulic and equipment,
Prototype furniture, style, geometry, stress and deflection analysis
Camera and custom fittings for commercial Drones
Scalable molds for ornamental and commercial ceramics
Prototype molds for chocolate confectionery
Prototype conceptual interior lighting
Engineering production concepts for designers and artists